THE GREAT YØRFIT GET TOGETHER
Fridays: March 12th, 19th, 26th.
TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL!
After getting “new normaled” to death, it’s time to get back to the “good ‘ol days”
Priority Registration (includes Team Shirt)
Last-Minute Registration (Team Shirt Unavailable)
Select your team BELOW
– and class time –
It’s about fun, community, & personal triumphs
Every year, the largest all inclusive event of its kind, unites communities around the world. During this competition you can accomplish more than you ever thought possible.
This isn’t just for the elite athletes we’ve seen compete in the past or see on social media. Every workout is designed to make it possible for individuals of any ability, background experience, and fitness level to participate.
YØrFit’s ramtucky rampage
The CrossFit Open Reimagined
ram·tucky | \\ ˈram-ˌˈtə-kē
: Ramsey, MN – Home of YørFit & CrossFit Ursa
: Where urban sprawl meets rural nuts
ram·page | \\ ˈram-ˌpāj
: to rush wildly about
: a course of violent, riotous, or reckless action or behavior
What Is It?
It’s YørFit’s way of making the CrossFit Open available for the membership, in the best way possible.
What we do is take something great and make it better. For 7 years YørFit has implemented the CrossFit Open in a way that has always suited its community best.
2013 - Lone Wolf
Within the first year YørFit opened as “CrossFit Ursa”, a few lone wolves took part in the CrossFit Open
2014 - Head to Head
2015 - Friday Night Lights w/ STMA
Teaming up with a neighboring CrossFit gym, CrossFit STMA, we started competing as teams every Friday night.
2016 - Friday Night Lights at YørFit
With over 70 registrants, YørFit went solo on it’s large team-based CrossFit Open
2017 - Ramtucky Rampage: Inception
In one day, partners would take on all five CrossFit Open workouts. YørFit is the first CrossFit gym to every employ this.
2018 - Ramtucky Rampage: Revisited
Same great Rampage, one new year
2019 - Ramtucky Rampage: III
2019- Ramtucky Rampage: Double Take
2021 - Ramtucky Rampage: Team Series
To continue working with COVID-19 compliances, the Rampage will be performed in limited, team-based classes
This year’s Rampage
We’ve created a way to stay involved with the CrossFit Open, despite post COVID compliance mandates
How will it work?
- Your class time is your team for the Rampage!
- Choose a Friday class time that you can commit to over the 3 weeks of the Open (on 3/12, 3/19 and 3/26)
- The average of your class’s performance will determine the winning team of each week’s WOD
- A team winner and an individual winner will be named at the finish of the 3-Week Rampage!
What Do I Get?
- A 2021 Ramtucky Rampage T-shirt
- Automatic class sign-up for all 3 Open workouts (Friday classes)
- Based off of the 2021 CrossFit Open WODs – kept as true as possible
- Modified for YørFit’s equipment and space capabilities
- 4 different levels for men, women, beginners and veterans
Honor System Rules
- Since we will NOT be using judges this year, we ask that you submit an accurate score based on the movement standards provided.
- Class coaches will monitor and take note of bro-repping
- Time/Point penalties will be awarded from observed bro-reps
- Friday classes will be competing against each other
- The class score will be the average of all participants in that class
- Class coaches will dictate what difficulty level each particpants utilizes
Select your team
– and class time –
below to register!
Crossfit open & Rampage accouncements
Will Be Added & Explained As We Get Closer To The Open!